Bark in The Park at Bitts Park
You & your dog are invited to get sponsored and "Go Walkies" through Bitts Park to raise money for the Animals' Refuge along with lots of other furry friends... exhibitors, funfairs, food, doggy photos will all be part of a fun day!
To top it off we are looking for the "Furry Fundraiser of the Event". The dog who raises the most money will win a photo shoot with Pink Tulip Photography.
See the website below for details on how to register.
|Sun 16 Jun 2013||10:00 to 16:00|
|Notes||Exhibitors open 10am - first walk launched 11am.|
ContactThe Animals' Refuge
Dacre Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8UL
Bitts Park is situated off A595 and Hardwicke Circus near city centre.
Parking : with charge
Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Carlisle station
Also at this venue
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Baby changing facilities
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children